iOS 15 has introduced with it plenty of options that don’t have an effect on your privateness, your effectivity, or your health. They’re — properly, simply good. Considered one of them is the brand new skill to alter the background of the cell model of Safari in order that while you open a brand new web page, you’re taking a look at one thing stunning or wildly colourful. Or simply good.
The method is nearly ridiculously easy. Right here’s how one can do it:
- When you’re within the Safari app, you’re going to open a brand new web page. Undecided how to do this? Search for the double sq. within the bottom-right nook and faucet on that.
- You’ll see thumbnails of all of the pages presently open in Safari. (If there are a great deal of them, you might need to take this chance to do away with just a few.) Faucet on the plus signal within the lower-left nook.
- You’re now on “Customise Begin Web page.” Search for the “Edit” button and faucet on that.
- Now, you possibly can both select from one of many backgrounds that Apple has included or faucet the sq. with the plus signal to pick one in all your individual. In case you selected the latter, you’ll be taken into your Picture app to choose.
- Faucet on the picture you need to use, and also you’ll be introduced again to “Customise Begin Web page.” Your new picture has now changed the sq. with the plus signal and is highlighted. In case you’re joyful together with your selection, depart the web page. If you wish to choose one thing else, simply faucet on that sq. once more to decide on one thing completely different, or faucet on one of many preinstalled Apple backgrounds.
- Depart the “Customise Begin Web page,” and also you’ll see that your new Safari web page now has a cool new background.